So you’ve decided to move to Denver and apartments near the water are important? Check out Fridays Harbour located on the shores of the 60 acre Sunfish Lake and Marina.
- Stainless steel appliances
- Granite countertops
- Cherry cabinets
- Brushed nickel hardware
- Ceiling fans
- A scenic 60-acre lake and marina encircled by a lighted, paved jogging and walking path
- A 26,000 sq. ft. recreation center with full-size athletic club
- A cozy, welcoming café
- After school “Homework Help”
- Environmentally-preferred gas fireplaces
- Large walk-in closets
- Private ground-floor patios and balconies on second and third floors
- Generous laundry area with full-sized washer and dryer hook-up, and washer and dryer rental for $40/month
- Abundant windows to let sunshine in
- High-speed Internet access
- Kitchen Appliances including Dishwashers, Disposals, Self-Cleaning Ovens, and Built-in Microwave Ovens
- Contemporary color schemes
- Individually-controlled central air conditioning and heating
- Private extra storage area
- Optional detached garages to supplement ample open parking
- Spectacular outdoor pool and a great sundeck
- Open-air hot tub for year-round use
- Clubhouse lounge for private entertaining and community sponsored activities
- Centrally-located barbecues
- Community laundry facilities
- Extensive landscaping
Cats only welcome
Friday's Harbour is on the shore of the 60-acre Sunfish Lake, within steps of all the recreational opportunities that it brings. Each home at Friday's Harbour has been designed with the utmost comfort, style, and ample living space as well as luxury and privacy.
How about you? Any luck finding a place in Denver and apartments are your thing?. Comment below.
*** If you’d like some help finding an apartment in Denver, I’ve got a whole staff of people standing by to help you for free. Call one of our apartment experts at 877-676-1301.
Or, click here: http://www.aptsdenver.com/discover-denver-apartments